Monday, June 15, 2009

"Works by J.J."








I call myself J.J., This is a "Works by J.J."
Life has its ways to open our eyes to the reality we do not notice...No, not the ability to point out the obvious scenes and scenarios. The wisdom expressed during those times is enslaving; the building up of dependency because I can see these and you can't so you must put your trust in me to steer you clear of the obstacles so many fall into...
Okay, I admit it, sometimes it seems as if its a dog eat dog world and I got milk bone underwear!!!
But Reality doesn't require a play by play revelation to boast of its "hidden status"! All it really needs is a word of instruction that gives an increase of understanding when applied.
Some, if not, most of us have strong experiences that teach us to "go with the flow", "don't worry be happy", "forgive others as well as yourself", and on...but do you ever notice that the books that quote you the cliches never seem to have the cliche that fits your life?
Shia LaBeauf, I envy your movie success because you can do for yourself in ways my poor self can't; but I don't envy your insecurity in life.
You ask what is life all about and don't know the answer even though you say you have a "God size hole inside you!"
But heh!!! I got a good word for you if you want it!!! Here it is, you ready for it???
Okay, here goes...don't drop it, the answer to life that you are looking for is...JESUS.
Wa...Wa...Watch out, don't drop it!!!
Jesus is your answer but not like you have been thinking. Not like the churches have commonly taught you!
Go back to read paragraph three, reality has a "Hidden Status" yet there really is a word of instruction that reveals the increase of understanding and hence purposeful choices that can reflect your true measure of worth in the world.
And...I know what it is!!!
The mysterious knowledge that many have trodden upon in ignorance willful and blindly to twist and warp its truth to their own selfish ends.
But dear reader, its not selfish to make a living from being a teacher of truth...."Do not muzzle the ox that treads the grain...", "A servant is worthy of his hire."
I earned my credentials even if they were freely; given, and I'll be happy to share them with you all. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to extend an open invitation to anyone out there reading my blog a chance to have your pressing questions answered on matters of the Christian faith. So feel free to ask me that question that you have bugging you to no end and the churches can’t seem to answer to your satisfaction, and I will give it my best shot. Thank-you.