Monday, July 13, 2009

continuing works by J.J.









Entry #4

12,000 furlongs each in width, length and height। One furlong equals 220 yards, or 660 feet। One eighth of a mile।

12,000 equals 1,500 miles, equals 22,500 square miles (times) 12 equals 270,000 square miles or comparable to the size of the state of Texas।

It is said that the entire world population can fit in the state of Florida and Florida can fit in Texas about 4 ½ times.

Yet in the book of Revelations, we read that over 2/3’s of the world population will die during the trials and tribulation period yet to come. And of that even fewer will go to heaven because many will receive the “Mark of the Beast”.

Hence, the Texas size city of Heaven called: “New Jerusalem” will be plenty big for all of the born-again Christians living there.

Will you be there? Or will you perish in the times ahead? Or should you survive the tribulation period will you be cast off because you received the mark of the beast?

What is this Mark? It’s not clear what it is. Some churches think it’s the sign of when we worship God. Any day that is NOT a Saturday Sabbath! Some think the mark is an implantable chip that does away with the use of money. I don’t know what it is; yet both are plausible. And both are avoidable! “IF” you are prepared to wait out the crucial period of time that the tribulation period will cover, which is believed to be of 3 ½ years.

Three and one half years and in that time over 12 times the population of the United States will die worldwide! That’s scary!

I’d like to prepare for that time but it would take millions! Do you want to help? Make a donation? I’ll happily accept your gift of a donation to me at PayPal to prophet_JJ@mail.com that’s up to you; I hope you do, but understand…your money won’t buy you a pass into heaven! Only by being Born-Again of God’s Holy Spirit will guarantee your entrance into heaven.

Many churches have two redeeming features…redeeming in my eyes, They: 1.) preached the bible; making it available to the masses. 2.) And they led an “Altar Call”. That won’t save them from the judgment to come; only being born-again will save them. But if you are being called of God and you walk the Altar Call and per chance receive The Spirit of God, then all is good. Yet if you haven’t received the Holy Spirit of God for your Salvation, or if you have, you BOTH need to know “The Way” of God’s doctrine.

That’s the beauty of “The Way”, to the unsaved, it is the way of instruction that leads to salvation; and for the saved, it is the way of instruction that increases our ability to walk in and know the Lord God as a personal God and The Lord Jesus as our savior.

What does that mean to you and me? It means that we can be confident of going to heaven when the end comes to all things as we know them; it means we get to see life now in its reality; it means we are never alone, God is always with us and his name is Jesus. He’s our Lord, our savior, our friend and our brother.

He answers our prayers, gives us healing, and strengthens us, comforts us, encourages us. He makes us creative, his love becomes our love and our eternal future is secured in him.

Listen to me!! I’m talking to all of you reading this blog, and to all of you that ought to read this blog…Billy Graham, Franklin Graham, your wife’s and families; the Copeland’s, the Hagan’s, the Dollar’s, the Meyer’s, the Hicks…every church congregation, church leader even every person not in church or in a non-christian church…all of this blog is meant for you to read so as to come into the understanding of the love and truth of The Word: God the Father, and The Word: God the Son.

I’ve read your books and articles and I’ve seen your need for this word I am sharing.

OUCH!!! My head must be so swollen with ego…Heh? Not really. I speak from knowledge of spiritual strength and I know many of you will laugh it off and go on your merry way. Yet for those of you that take it serious, a time will come that you will complain that: “I can’t see through your eyes!” and your frustration will overwhelm you. STOP!!!

Don’t let it get you down! All you have to do is take baby steps of walking in “The Way” of God’s Love and Truth. Just pick that one MAJOR problem in your life you would like to overcome and forget about the others; you can work on them later on. FOR NOW: take that one problem and begin working on it. On paper write it down and ask yourself, (on paper) “Why do I do this _____What? Write it down! Then begin to answer it with all the answers you can think of.

If you find yourself blaming someone else go back and erase that answer; that is not the answers you need. Look to only the answers that make you responsible…for accepting, for believing, for assuming, for choosing, for concluding.

Behind all of those reasons/excuses are loving and truthful alternatives that you can CHOOSE to do instead. CHOOSE to believe in instead.

Here’s your guideline to follow: “Love does no harm to its neighbor.” And “Truth applies to everybody equally.”

If your alternative answers only serve your interests then they are not the right way of Love and Truth. “Look intently into the perfect law of Love.” You will get the hang of it; it takes time and patience. But mostly it takes determination to find and to do.

Let’s stop for now. Till next time.
In Him,
J.J.

2 comments:

  1. Dear JJ: You have enlighted me with your blog. You have answered many questions I have been confused about for years! I will read my Bible and be sure to read your Blog everyday. Let me know when you book an engagement. Love to see and hear you speak. Love to you and your sweet wife, Genie Pueyo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Friend, Thank you for your kind letter, if I ever do find enough of a following that they actually take me up on my offer to speak to their bible study group or church congregation, I will be pleased to let you know via my blog of the upcoming speaker engagement. But as you know a lot of people think that any church that asks for a tithe, or donation is a money grubbing church and use that for a reason for ignoring the attendance of the church. This is of course a poor reason for neglecting your need for growth in the way of faith, and I dare say that anyone with that attitude would most likely reject the teaching of the church even if the church accepted no money from tithes or donations. So...for the record, I ask for donations, tithes, gifts of money because I have a need and if there is a good reason to give, that is the best; that you need it. And because my dreams are BIG, my need for financing is also big. I've invention ideas a'plenty that if they were to become fruitful I'd not need to accept any tithes or donations and I'd love to be giving rather than recieving; yet sometimes the people giving give just so they can see their gift used for the good of others and want to see if the person they give to is responsible with it. With all of these conflicks it is a wonder if anyone ever gives any money to a blog holder. Or has me over to speak at their church because I charge $200.00 plus expences for 3 hours which is usually an hour and a half to two hours talking and an hour socializing. But like I said if it happens and its an open ended engagement where the public is welcome to attend the church that I may be speaking at, then I will do my best to post it on this site-blog.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to extend an open invitation to anyone out there reading my blog a chance to have your pressing questions answered on matters of the Christian faith. So feel free to ask me that question that you have bugging you to no end and the churches can’t seem to answer to your satisfaction, and I will give it my best shot. Thank-you.