Monday, July 20, 2009

Intermission

Say friends,


Because I hope to share the good news of the Bible does not mean I can't share the good news of having a supporter. Expences being hard and heavy, when I can get someone to help support me by your request for their help, telling them that J.J. sent you, then we create a bond. Hopefully someday bigger things will be done and you might get to benefit from it too. That is my hope, along with joining together with my brother's and sisters in Christ Jesus.

I'm looking for some followers that can grow in the faith such that I know they are true to the brotherhood of Christ; and once known entreat them to join with me to make it better all around including with them.

1.) Charitynetusa.com/blog :
If you need to start a business and want to incorporate as a non-profit org., then contact this place or call 1-407-857-9002 and go to extention 120 Tell Myna Averio that J.J. sent you and if you avail yourself of their services I'll make a small amount that will help especially if others are added in on this page and called upon also.
2.) Centre City sports:
A rare place to buy all the sports memoribilia you need, and next door his brother runs an awesome music store. These are good people. I use to have a post box with them, as they rented them out; and I went away, involuntarily, and while I was unable to pay for my mail, they were good to hold it for me for when I could pick it up. Because of that I hope they are ever successful in life. They are located on 6th street between "c" st. and Broadway in San Diego. Tell them J.J. sent you. (The big tall red headed guy.) smile.
3.)
4.)

2 comments:

  1. Dear JJ: I would like to know what the song, This Little Light Of Mine, I'm Going to Let It Shine mean?? I heard it at Church one Sunday Morning. Is it talking about Jesus? Love, Annie West Thank You for answering my questions from other comments I made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the bible it is said that there is a light in a persons eyes unless they be in the darkness of sin. I believe that the light that this song is referring to is the light of christian love seen in the eyes of those that know the love of God. Also God is said to be light in the book "I John".

    ReplyDelete

I would like to extend an open invitation to anyone out there reading my blog a chance to have your pressing questions answered on matters of the Christian faith. So feel free to ask me that question that you have bugging you to no end and the churches can’t seem to answer to your satisfaction, and I will give it my best shot. Thank-you.