Thursday, February 25, 2010






#19 Continuing works by J.J.

I turn 56 next month and feel lucky to have reached this age when my friends are dying off…killed in a prison riot, overdosing on drugs administered with a needle, HIV turned into AIDS, or Hep C.
Yet life is still a blessing to live even if I am homeless, jobless and have no family to help me out now and then.
My sadness lies in the fact that I’ve no one to share the love of Jesus with…a couple weeks ago I shared “The Way” with a lady who was a Baptist and to sum it up she said she’s not going to quit going to her church and she’s not going to change her beliefs.
Listen, I don’t want you to change your church, and your beliefs only need to be given a fuller understanding. Jesus is Lord and savior with a reasoning of understanding in the love that gives substance and evidence to your faith. That’s all.
Can’t you see that all your views on faith, belief, love, obedience, hope and repentance have a reasonable knowledge of increasing revelation that fills you up into a joyous union with our dear Lord Jesus in the Love of our heavenly Father!
In that love we find a desire to do something good to help others especially to do good to the children of God.
I still persist to develop my work of building a low cost health care company called “MB3P an affordable health plan.”
But you don’t seem to be interested!? You, dear reader, are I hope, a Christian. Having experienced being born-again in your spirit.
I know you are out there because there are a lot of “Christian” web sites. I’ve seen them and have interacted with them. Some of them offer all kinds of interesting things to do. Chat sites are a big interest for most, but they don’t want to hear appeals to consider “The Way” of a stranger’s words.
A stranger I am to these sites, coming out boldly with the word of God in an article of “Spiritual Strength” or a sharing of “The Way” of Jesus; only to find that either the ears are deaf to my call or the site monitor will not allow my call to go forth.
And you, can you hear me or does your church affiliation close you off to any other doctrine teaching?
Will you stand up and be counted? Am I asking for too much when I seek your donations to further my cause in Christ Jesus? Am I wrong to want you to become a member of my Health Plan so as to protect your families and save money by dropping your expensive Health insurance to have mine instead?
MB3P is an inspired plan given to bring hope to low-income families for one low monthly fee. With no deductibles, no co-payments, no approved list of doctors, no red tape or restrictions on unapproved medicines, no separate charges for dental, no added charges later on except the added in cost for when health insurance becomes mandatory by law; Something that has been tried recently but failed. No charges for when a life insurance policy is added into the benefits, or when the college fund is added in. and definitely no added charges will be cited as needed when I’m able to pay the members a one-time cash dividend.
If you miss a payment with your insurance carrier they may drop your policy, and they will most definitely refuse to pay any claim for that month you failed to pay. But MB3P will offer emergency coverage for up to three months of no payments before canceling your policy, whether it be missed due to job loss or even temporary incarceration.
Can you see how it is? I’m hurting to heop you!!! If you will only let me…isn’t that what being a Christian is all about? Having a love relationship with God and his chosen? It is!! We are to have the Mind of Christ and “…love others as He loved us.”
Joining my MB3P will make things happen for all of us, but for now only in San Diego. Give me a call if you are interested in joining or perhaps becoming an Independent Agent. Call 619-408-7998 In Him, J.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to extend an open invitation to anyone out there reading my blog a chance to have your pressing questions answered on matters of the Christian faith. So feel free to ask me that question that you have bugging you to no end and the churches can’t seem to answer to your satisfaction, and I will give it my best shot. Thank-you.