Thursday, August 13, 2009

continuing works by J.J.









Entry #9

Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing well.

Being homeless has its blessings…a couple days ago, while my girl friend was laying down and I was writing in my blog journal a guy from across the street called out to me and gave me a Styrofoam container with a piece of chicken and some fries, then not even 30 minutes later another guy gave some leftover food that he and his party couldn’t eat.

Other times people drive by and stop and offer us a small bag lunch with water in a bottle.
Blessings gladly received and often far between, but still a pleasure. If you aren’t homeless like some of us, you actually don’t see as many of the kind acts that are done by your average looking person. Even certain food lines are a pleasure simply because the workers are so nice and smile warmly at you.

But I am also saddened by it all because I know that practically all of them don’t know “The Way” of our Lord Jesus. But I praise God who says: “These three remain faith, hope and love but the greatest is love.” (I Cor. 13.)

Love is the greatest because faith expresses itself through love. (Gal. 5:6) and hope is established by love. (I John 3:2-3)

Because of that I’m certain God will be merciful in judgment. But we still need to be born-again. And the love we share is meant to be God’s Agape Love. Yet who can say the lord our God will not give the spirit of God to the person that does not know him but does the things worthy of him? I believe there’s verse that says he will. Only, what if these kind people heard of Jesus and God the Father and rejected him even though they do loving acts?

Then, I’m afraid that they will not gain an entrance into heaven. It’s like this girl I met on the bus the other day. She was a nice person, friendly and aware, but when I talked about our Lord Jesus and God the Father she flat out told me she doesn’t mess with Christianity. At first I thought it was because she was Jewish but after more talking she showed she wasn’t even a strong Jewish believer. Turns out her reasons for rejecting Jesus were because she was gay. And because of the strong anti-Jesus movement by gay people, bills are trying to be passed that makes any preacher who preaches the bibles anti-homosexual message, into a crime of hate.

So much hate for Jesus and the Way of love and truth as taught in the bible. Is the love in a same sex relationship the same as the love that is greater than faith and hope? NO! But then neither is the love from a heterosexual relationship either! But at least it’s not condemned in the bible. It, whether it be epithurmia, Eros, phileo, or storgee, it is not the Agape love that we all need to know.

Agape is God’s love. It involves not transgressing against God. His commandments and ways are given to bring us into oneness with him.

If the Jews knew God’s love they would not have crucified Jesus. If the Catholics knew God’s love they would not have had the inquisition. If we knew God’s love we would not have all the pain and tragedy in the world we have today.

In the after-life when we will become a new creation with powers, immortality, perfect health and loving hearts, life will be unimaginably wonderful. And believe me I can imagine some pretty wonderful things.

There won’t be marriage, probably not even sex, though I can’t imagine that. No strife, worries, hunger, fear or loneliness, or homelessness. Why will it be so grand and why do I know it will be? Simply because in my move to repent and find more of God’s love and truth to live in, I have proven it increases with the choosing, even as the bible says it does. So I know that what I now know in part; in heaven, I will know fully.

And so I come back full circle to the sadness I feel for others, some of whom do many kind works, and I reach out to them to try and comfort, strengthen, and encourage them with a word of sharing that can help them to see the author of their kind love has a name and that name is God the Father revealed through Jesus his only begotten son. And hopefully they will gain some of the assurance that believing gives and stop hating the creator of all life and goodness.
Till next time,

In Him, J.J.

6 comments:

  1. This is actually very interesting... It's always good to know when someone is really STUDYING the biblie not just reading it. Thanks for your blogs haven't read them all. but ill get to it. KEEP GOING IN THE WAY OF THE LORD> HE WILL CONTINUE BLESSING YOU WITH NO END even if we don't have the possesions here on earth. we're not from here. we were meant for so much more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I appreciate the vote of confidence although I am not dependant apon it. Yes I have done a lot of bible studies in the 26 years that I was learning the messege of "The Hidden Wisdom" from the Holy Spirit. And though it would even make me cautious to hear someone talk like that I would always give them the opportunity to prove themself by letting them share their word of knowledge and then I'd know for sure if they were on the "Path of understanding" or not. Again, it's mostly not!
    Folks...many preachers think that we can all be saved and be on the same road but at different points and thus have a different word of knowledge. I hate to say this but that is wrong!!!
    We will all learn to walk the road of repentance for the growth of understanding but we all travel the same route and begin at the same place and reach for the same place. the foundation of Jesus is dependant apon each and every one of us moving to repent. That's looking at your sin and asking yourself: "why do I do the wrong I don't want to do?" and then looking for the loving and truthful alternative to choose to submit to and abide in until it becomes a part of you, and you have re-newed your mind having come to know the attitude of God's thought, will and emotions.
    It's very simple and yet so profound because it cuts to the chase every time and reveals the one mind of Jesus. In the end times when satan appears and tries to pass himself off as an "angel of righteousness", he will spout off saying things like: God loves you", "Be at peace with all men", "Repent and believe the good news", etc. etc. but through it all he will not tell you any word of instruction in HOW we repent to find the love and truth. He will tell you to read the bible for the truth but that is why Paul told us in I Cor. 14:22 that prophets are for believers. Every true prophet in this New Testament age MUST teach us the road map of repentance. If they don't then they will try to win you over by their emotion packed hogwash that tries to convince you that they are godly men of God.
    They will try to tell you that they are doing many wonderful works as their "fruit" but the fruit that counts is the fruit of transformation not of works. and yes the true man of God will have the fruits of good works too, but if they do not teach you the One True Doctrine of God in HIS teaching of the continuing movement of repentance, then accept his good works with a grain of salt and do not fall prey to his oratory.
    I hope you do not fall victim to the oft occuring problem of believing that you have a solid belief in Jesus and don't need to follow my word of sharing in the way of repentance; we all NEED to walk in the continuing path of repentance for its continued enlightenment. You will not be accepted as my brother or sister in Christ until you show me that you have the mind of christ and the mind of Christ Jesus IS the teaching I am sharing. And don't think that you can memorize it, you can't. Good luck in the future. In Him, J.J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this one is a little bit dumb, but if God created only two persons, how did we come up with more than two different races?colors? etc...

    ReplyDelete
  4. "You will not be accepted as my brother or sister in Christ until you show me that you have the mind of christ and the mind of Christ Jesus" -I never read this in the bible. It has been 6 months now that I by repentance accepted Jesus Christ in my heart and accepted Him as my one and only savior. I do believe salvation cannot be taken away once given, and I do believe that if you were really born again, your intentions will no be to live in sin, but to grow in the Lord in all the ways. All you need is Jesus. Accepting his words will set you free. by consequence you will do what your father does. as in the book of John chp8 is written. I'm doing my best to learn and to grow in understanding, but my main goal is to love God and to love your brothers and sisters (which is really hard sometimes). But im not overlooking sharing with other people. when you love someone you want the best for them and I can't and I know there's nothing better that you can share with a person than Jesus. have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The human condition doesn't really have an explanation for its differences in race, other than we were Possibly changed at the time in the old testament when the population said in their heart that they would build a staircase to heaven, and started doing just that. We know of course that it is an impossibility to do so and know that God viewed it as a sin too because he passed the judgment that all of the people that were there would be given a confusion of tongues which stopped them from being able to communicate with each other and broke down the chain of command for the building of the staircase. This caused the people to join with others of the tongue they spoke. Perhaps, though it's not said, that maybe they were also able to join of their own tongue by seeing that they also changed in appearances too.
    The only other possibility that I can see is at the time Noah was sleeping in the nude in the ark and his sons covered him with a blanket to cover his nudity. This caused Noah to curse his sons for passing judgment on him after he was already ruled a righteous man by God. Perhaps they that were cursed were also bodily changed.
    And finally perhaps race is the bodies way of adapting to the conditions of life.
    What ever the answer is it shouldn't be so troublesome as to prevent one from seeking out the truth and love of God. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. welcome to the brotherhood of christians...ooops, actually I do not know if you are a christian or not; I don't have the gift of "discerning of spirits"; so I don't know IF you were born-again in the spirit of God or not. But if you were to start speaking of the "Hidden Wisdom" spoken of in I Cor. chapter two, I would then know without a doubt that you were indeed my christian brother because the Hidden Wisdom can not be known accept a person have it revealed to them in the spirit of God. That's how I know my brothers and sisters in Christ. They have knowledge of that Hidden wisdom which is in the Mind of Christ.
    I may "HOPE" that you are saved as you say, but I can not know without a doubt until either I be given the gift of discerning of spirits, or you speak in the knowledge of the spirit. Look it up verse 16 "The "spiritual man" judges all things but is not subject to any "mans" judgment for who knows the mind of the lord that he may instruct him, but "WE" have the mind of christ."
    In reading of your account of "salvation" I see myself and so many others who think or thought they were saved but in reality they weren't. Myself included. But when I did get born again, when I did recieve the Holy Spirit, I KNEW IT!! The transformation was undeniable. From normal one second to walking in the heady realm of love with no thoughts other than the feeling of Gods love so intense that I had no room for any other thoughts without a conscious effort.
    And then after I was born-again it wasn't until years later after being gifted in prophecy and having 25 years to learn of its teaching that I knew what I was talking about. Concerning your response, I can see plenty to worry about, are you saved? Judging by your written experience I have my doubts. Where is the expression of knowing Gods love at being born again? Where is the seeking after knowledge that we learn to "acknowledge" NOT "accept"? Is your "act" of repentance a single act of confession? It sounds like it, and if it is, then in my other pages of this blog you know that I don't believe that is repentance. It's a confession. Repentance is an ongoing process where we seek out the reasons for our sin and seek out Gods loving and truthful alternatives to submit to and thereby be transformed by the renewing ofour mind. When a person is born-again the spirit is made new but the mind is still stuck in the mud of yesterday and needs to be renewed constantly.
    I'm afraid that at six months you are already jaded to a church doctrine and think that all a person has to do is accept Jesus in a "sinners" prayer and they will be saved and they can know they are saved simply by acting on their faith that they are saved. This is in gross error of the truth. I once thought that way too, but no longer. The written word of God doesn't need accepting, it needs dividing!!! There is a spiritual context that needs to be found acknowledged, submitted to, and abided in until there is a transformation. Anything less and you just don't have a clue.
    I sincerely hope that you read those pages of my blog that share the teaching of the gospel so that you can begin to let go of the false teachings I see that you have been given, Probably at your favorite church.
    I will tell you this when, NOT IF, WHEN... you begin to reject my blog and myself as a teacher of the truth, then I would like you to ask yourself why. Did I give a wrong interpretation to a scripture? Show me where. Did I hurt your feelings? How so? In my experience of the word I would say that you have already rejected my word of sharing. Sad!!! You will never come to know the Mind of Christ that way.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to extend an open invitation to anyone out there reading my blog a chance to have your pressing questions answered on matters of the Christian faith. So feel free to ask me that question that you have bugging you to no end and the churches can’t seem to answer to your satisfaction, and I will give it my best shot. Thank-you.