Friday, September 25, 2009

Continuing Works by J.J.

Entry #16

Hello everyone!

Life goes on doesn’t it? Whether your mate leaves you, (tho’ you think they will be back when they come to their senses), or a loved one in your family passes away; life goes on.

I’ve read verse in the bible that has Jesus say that if you love your “family” more than you love him, you are not worthy of him. We can consider this as an admonition to look beyond death, to the Eternal Heaven. We can mourn, but sometimes that takes a terrible price to pay, like when we say to ourselves, “I no longer have a reason to live!”

A moment please…

The anguish, the emptiness, the unfairness of it all. We take a deep breath. Maybe not today, the day it passed over to your shoulders to carry such a load as grief, sadness, sorrow, guilt…but perhaps on a day ahead.

We take a deep breath, and realize life goes on, and we are either with it or…NO OR’s!!! Life goes on. Some live up to a memory of life, being strong as “they” would approve. Some build a trust in memory of. And some carry on without a clue as to what happens next.

In the verse I brought up, to carry on in the service of our Lord Jesus is what is called for. That doesn’t mean going to church seven days and nights a week, doing penance or imaginary feats of legerdemain. It simply means to continue to live in and for the Love and Truth of God. Bettering yourself by walking in repentance of your sins motives, and growing in your maturity of understanding so as to prepare for the good works that in all honesty you want to do anyway!

In fact, isn’t it true that if the one you’re in mourning for, were to still be here, and were to say to you, “It’s either me or your precious Jesus, make your pick!” wouldn’t you choose Jesus!? Well, I would. So for me, I’d experience the pain of loss, but my works for Jesus, (which are just as much for myself since my whole life has been in preparation to do them,) goes on.

Life goes on…God is love but God is also life! Jesus is: “The Way, The Truth and The Life.” CHOOSE- LIFE my friend, so we are entreated by our Lord Jesus, so as to comfort yourself in helping those that still live and are in need of saving. Even if most of them don’t know it or care for it as you might express it.

Of course I’m talking in behalf of the true teachers of God’s Way in Jesus. What do I care about those false teachers that think they must be willing to die for a Jesus they have “no reason” to believe in.

But I do care! I care that any person can be so confused about the word of God in Jesus, as to be a “fanatic” for Christ. I can barely reach them with the truth. God is love and truth, and vengeance as well as justice is His! Not ours! We are not called to be judge, jury and executioner. We cannot justify our actions that bring harm to another as an interpretation of the Gospel of Jesus. God can save the most debase of persons. If you kill the sinners who can God show his mercy on?

Now, you may think; that you are not such a fanatic, but look at your fears…do you fear the prisons will release a sexual predator? Do you vote to punish them for their entire life? Oh but you are!

In my book: “God’s Prisoner” I try to show you that the basest of persons can be saved and do great things if they are given a chance. But I’ve seen the laws that are being passed; I’ve heard the bitterness of persecution. We, as a nation are no longer a forgiving nation.

Do you even care to wonder why? Then I’ll tell you: it’s because as a nation, we don’t know how to come to God in love and truth. We have come to him in blind faith and life’s problems have made us bitter. Yes bitter! Would God allow war? Would God allow child abuse? Would God allow hunger?

In his kingdom – NO! He wouldn’t, but his kingdom is yet to come, right now this is our kingdom being shared with satan and it is we who commit such atrocities.

What do we care about President Obama’s lawyers whom he’s paid two million dollars to hide his birth certificate…what do we care that he supports the thugs of A.C.O.R.N…what do we care that his maternal grandmother swears he was born in her presence in Kenya…. We are a nation of losers, who need hope and we are so tired of the B.S. of past government, that we hope the B.S. of today’s government can make it all better. After all He wrote the book…right?

But it won’t get better. It can’t get better. It’s all going to collapse and we are all going to suffer in the times ahead; so it is written. BUT…we, as individuals, in a group or alone, can do things to relieve the condition we are in. we can prepare. And for that we need God’s Word and Spirit in our lives. We need to listen to the teachers of God’s Way! Because no matter how much you like to do things alone and by yourself, this end-time preparation will need the help of as many as can see the need for it. It’s a group effort that is needed.

I am not saying this out of megalomania or psychosis; I am stating a fact. We need such a leader. We are a nation that loves a hero. Eisenhower was a president hero. John F. Kennedy was a president hero…our movies are about them, our books reveal them.
And, in the end times the Bible says our world leader will be a likened unto a hero, at least until he digs in and becomes the anti-Christ. And so we come back full circle to the teaching of the true teaching prophet who will reveal how to know the anti-Christ’s. Yet the teachers will be rejected, neglected, and abused, but will still strive to reach out to us in the teaching of God’s loving and truthful Way.

It’s past time to wake-up and begin making wise decisions. I’m sure there are other true teachers of “The Way” of God’s Righteousness, even if I don’t see them. Soon, I hope, they will see this blog and offer me their help and support. God knows I could use it, but for now, life is a struggle. It gets better, sometimes it gets worse but I will never lose sight of the author and the finisher of my faith. I only wish I could help you all find the same comfort, strength and encouragement in “The Way” of God.

I appreciate your comments, but I am saddened by your silences afterwards. I am always waiting for you to ask questions. To seek answers out. Once I had intensive daily conversations of about an hour or so, that lasted for a couple months before being able to bring enlightenment to a friend and brother in Christ Jesus. Thank-you Jesus! The bible offers a hint that it takes a person 41.6 years to come into the understanding focus of The Way, but I know that you can come to know it sooner “IF” you have a teaching prophet to lead you in the right direction.

I’m here for you, but it’s time to start reading the Bible and making tracks. Till we meet again,
In God’s Love, J.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to extend an open invitation to anyone out there reading my blog a chance to have your pressing questions answered on matters of the Christian faith. So feel free to ask me that question that you have bugging you to no end and the churches can’t seem to answer to your satisfaction, and I will give it my best shot. Thank-you.